[Mailman-Users] User Preferences

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Oct 8 21:50:48 CEST 2010

On 10/8/2010 12:02 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:

> IS pretty much every option available as a per user pref? I'm
> specifically interested in the inclusion (or not) of [Subject Tags]...

No. The subject prefix is a list setting an there is no user option to
enable/disable it.

User options include those things which are check boxes on the admin
Membership list page plus topics subscription and that's about it. The
default options page shows them all. You can remove some of those from
the template, but you can't add anything.