[Mailman-Users] mailman web interface via reverse proxy ; hostname is set properly on list pages, but not on base listinfo

Grant Taylor gtaylor at riverviewtech.net
Wed Sep 8 20:13:02 CEST 2010

On 09/08/10 03:31, Daniel Maher wrote:
> However, on the base "listinfo" page the hostname appears to be set as
> the IP address of the mailman machine (not the reverse proxy), which has
> repercussions on the interface as a whole.
> How can these base hostnames be changed to reflect the values that are
> correct (as has been done on the individual lists), instead of the IP
> address of the machine that mailman is hosted on ?

If for some reason you can't get Mailman / Apache on the mailing list
server to function properly there are some Apache tricks that you can
use on the reverse proxy to likely correct the issue that you are having.

I have used mod_proxy_html a number of times to correct content as it's
flowing through the reverse proxy.

Grant. . . .