[Mailman-Users] mailman, yahoo! and DKIM signatures

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Thu Aug 25 09:13:34 CEST 2011

Situation:
is Spam" button to report the mail as unwanted, and subsequently I (as
postmaster for Charite) receive a spam complaint.

Problem:
========

Yahoo! seems to "trust" the DKIM header and thus indentifies
charite.de as sender, but in fact it's the R-project mailinglist which
distributed the mail.

I would very much prefer *THEM* to receive the "spam"-complaints, since
there's nothing *I* can do (e.g. like unsubscribing the miscreants from the
R-project mailinglist).

So, shouldn't mailman strip existing DKIM headers before distributing
the mail?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
  Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin