[Mailman-Users] sender gets his own message!

Doug Gaff doug.gaff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:15:33 CET 2011

(forgot to copy the list)

1) I like getting copies of my own messages. It's a "confirmation" that the message hit the server and relayed, and it keeps my response in a thread when sorting by conversation/thread in my mail client. My biggest complaint with gmail addresses is that they filter out mailing list bounce backs on purpose.

2) On the general tab in the admin page, select "Do not send a copy of a member's own post" under new_member_options. No metoo will be automatically set.

Doug