[Mailman-Users] Migration to new server

William Ashworth will at ashworthconsulting.com
Thu Jun 16 17:35:54 CEST 2011

Currently, a client of mine has a mailman list running since 2006 on a server with a company they no longer do business with. We're wanting to consolidate resources for their organization and migrate them to a cPanel web host that supports mailman.

Is there any concern about mailman versions between servers or anything else I might not be thinking of? What's the best way to go about moving them to another server supporting mailman?

I can say with fair certainty that we don't have root access to the old server, so I'm not sure what needs to be planned for during a migration between service providers. Thanks.

Regards,
Will Ashworth