[Mailman-Users] Sibling lists and list unsubscribe headers

Tim tim at titley.com
Wed Nov 9 04:19:36 CET 2011

Hi All,

I've set up a number of announce-lists and have nearly got things how I
want them except for one issue.

Here is my setup:

3 lists - parentList, siblingList1, siblingList2

siblingList1 and siblingList2 are set in regular_include_lists for
parentList.

user at domain.com is in lists siblingList1 and siblingList2

Everything is working perfectly as expected except for the list
unsubscribe headers which refer to parentList.

subscribed to parentList, and secondly, unless messages are sent to
siblingList1 and siblingList2 (which is infrequent), the user will never
be given the opportunity to unsubscribe.

Is there anything I can do to make the headers etc match a list that
user at domain.com is actually subscribed to?

I have searched high and low but can't find a solution to my problem so
any help/pointers would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Tim