[Mailman-Users] Change moderated message to plain text

Clare Redstone clare at catspaw.plus.com
Wed Nov 16 17:17:39 CET 2011

I'm having problems with messages bouncing because they are too large. I'm
pretty sure it's because they're formatted. If I just copy them and change
to plain text, they get through fine. But the "from" field says they're from
me.

I'd rather sort it out by going to the moderation queue in the administrator
web interface and accepting them. Is there a way I can convert them to plain
text at the same time, to keep them short? If I let them through as they
are, then any replies are also too big and are held for moderation and on
and on.

Thanks.

Clare