[Mailman-Users] A dumb first question

Laurie Lee lleecc at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 30 02:33:10 CEST 2011

Mark,
Thank you for the info. I've looked through the options available to me as a
list owner and clearly I have no direct way of changing the "set" outcome.
As you say this is an "installation-wide setting".

My next question: Is there a simple way that I can determine what this
"installation-wide setting" is, short of testing and seeing what happens?
Messy.
My final question: The managers of my hosting say that they make available
but don't support Mailman. Is there a "default" set up; the likely
installation; for Mailman Ver 2.1.14 on a Cpanel  Ver 11 site/hosting?

Cheers 8^)

Laurie Lee