[Mailman-Users] How to properly nest a response from Gmail

BA lanfest ba.lan.fest.08 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 21:24:47 CET 2012

Actually, scratch that last part about correct threading in the absence of
"In-Reply-To" header.  I just re-checked, and that was actually only
threaded one level down, which was coincidentally the correct level, but is
also where replies end up going even if they should be deeper, when missing
the header.  Sorry for the confusion, I think I have it all sorted out now!
:-)