[Mailman-Users] can I use a mailman list address as a (qmail)sender address?

Stefan P. Wolf (NassRasur.com) wolf at NassRasur.com
Mon Feb 13 12:29:06 CET 2012

Hi!

Someone already suggested this (use of an existing account
and spoof the From-Line) and I replied to (and thanked) him
over the list -- we will do it this way, it's the easiest
solution.

It also has the advantage of an individual account for each
admin, so if someone quits we simply delete his account. With
the single account of the "correct" mail user we would have
only one username/password for each and every admin and would
have to change the password after every parting admin.

Best regards, Stefan.