[Mailman-Users] Digest distribution time problem

Conor –––––– port_manteau at live.com
Wed Feb 22 20:11:37 CET 2012

Hello,

After having read several different threads in the archives about altering the crontab file entry to change when the senddigests script is run, effectively distributing each list's daily digest, I am still at a loss. I've changed the entry so it appears it would distribute the digests at 9AM each day, but, no matter what I do, the digests still distribute at the installation default time of noon. For example, here is what the entry looks like now:

# 9AM, mail digests for lists that do periodic as well as threshold delivery.
0 9 * * * /usr/bin/python -S /var/lib/mailman/cron/senddigests

Is there perhaps another issue taking place here that I am not aware of?

Thank you in advance,

Conor