[Mailman-Users] Trying to install mm 3.0.0b1

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Jun 21 18:39:52 CEST 2012

On Jun 21, 2012, at 7:27 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>> I sent this to the dev list and didn't get any answers.  It's probably
>> more appropriate on this list anyway.
>
> Sorry, that message came in too late in my otherwise busy day to respond on
> the developers list.  I don't mind mm3 discussions on the users list, but
> please be aware that I pay *much* more attention to the developers list these
> days (sadly, while I still perfect my clone army), so that's probably the best
> place to discuss it for now.

Yeah, Barry is kept pretty busy by his other non-real job, being the Python FLUFL.

Not to mention his other real job, which is still something I have absolutely no knowledge of whatsoever, and which made it rather difficult last night to explain my previous experience with Atlassian products to Sarah Goff-Dupont.

You will definitely find more Barry-clones-in-progress on the developers list, especially as it relates to mm3.