[Mailman-Users] confirm 04b15bd499c96706d41e23b8368d11d485dc55c0

Mallory S Woods II mwoods1971 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 16:24:43 CET 2012

Hi,

I recently received this from my list.

due to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
20-Feb-2012.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 1 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at
--

I have had no other problems receiving mail from anywhere else and I'm listed as the admin on this list.
I'm confused as to why myself and two other admins got these notices.

Thanks