[Mailman-Users] I did not submit a request to unsubscribe frommailman-users

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Oct 30 23:27:46 CET 2012

Kirke Johnson wrote:

>That appears at the bottom when you run the Mailman Daily Status
>Report using the mmdsr script. See
><http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3D4030678> .

>On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt
><Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de> wrote:
>>
>> Is there a simple way of seeing which lists still have outstanding
>> requests?

The mmdsr report only shows and sumarises the held message files in
Mailman's data/ directory. It also doesn't do all of them if the list
is long.

See <http://www.msapiro.net/scripts/list_requests> for a script that
lists all the outstanding held message, subscription and
unsubscription requests by list and type.