[Mailman-Users] Ddelivery status not sent to Mailman

Futchko, Rose Rose.Futchko at INFORMS.ORG
Sun Sep 16 21:26:59 CEST 2012

>Sapiro, Mark wrote:

>>Are you certain that the DSNs your posters are receiving come from
your organization's Postfix?
No, the response are coming from the destination DSN's.

>>More likely Mailman delivers to your Postfix which in turn delivers
successfully to the remote domain's MX and that MTA then encounters a
delivery problem and returns the DSN.
This is correct and appears to be handling it properly.

How can I configure posted messages sent to only send errors back to the
list owner or moderator? Some of the mail lists have over 2,000
participants, and do not want to flood valid posters mailboxes with
messages that cannot be delivered.

Thank you, Rose