[Mailman-Users] timeout settings?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Sep 27 04:10:03 CEST 2012

Wayne Cook wrote:

>I seem to be getting a lot of "connection timeout" messages and I'd like to change my time out settings....and get some advice from the list on reducing the number of time outs.

Please don't hijack threads. Compost a new message to the list rather
than replying to an unrelated message.

Is this even a Mailman question? Where do these "connection timeout"
messages occur? If on a web access, it would seem to be a web server
or DNS issue. If on a connect to the MTA, a MTA issue?