[Mailman-Users] receive your own posts problem

Joseph Brennan brennan at columbia.edu
Thu Apr 11 17:59:36 CEST 2013

> I think he is saying that his mailing list subscribers subscribed to
> gmail do not receive a copy of they own mail.
>
> fir this we do not have any solution :-)

The solution, or workaround I would say, is to change the Message-ID.
Possibly, a milter could do this on the way in on the Mailman host. Maybe
add a fixed string to what's already there.

However this might have some impact on non Gmail users that does not come
to mind immediately, so I am NOT saying to do this.

Joseph Brennan