[Mailman-Users] Mailman is changing list names to upper case first letter; how can that be changed? Are list names not case-sensitive?

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:15:24 CEST 2013

To answer part of my question, I guess list names are not case
sensitive since they are used in an e-mail address.

However, I do not like Mailman assuming I want an upper case first
character in my templates and such about the list.  Specifically, I
used a script to create a list named 'cs-24' (and similarly named
ones) and I would like it to show on all pages as 'cs-24', not
'Cs-24'.

I assume there is some way to change that behavior in a python file, but where?

Thanks.

Best regards,

-Tom