[Mailman-Users] how to implement two custom features?

David dave at fiteyes.com
Sat Mar 2 21:46:01 CET 2013

We need to implement two custom features for moderator functionality. The
moderator would do these things before approving a message.

1 - ability to change the subject so we can start a new thread (when the
user forgets to change the subject to an appropriate one themselves).

2 - ability to edit within a post to remove objectionable material from an
otherwise allowable post.

Any suggestions are appreciated. Our options range from making small
changes ourselves to hiring a professional to write custom code. Thanks.