[Mailman-Users] Bounce Processing Problem

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 2 12:42:24 CET 2013

I figured out what is happening and there is no help for it. The seeming
inconsistency is because when I send mail to the list, I authenticate as
the account owner so, the headers are not rewritten. When other members
send messages to the list it still authenticates with my account, thus
the headers are rewritten. That explains all the issues including bounce
processing and from headers.

I'm looking for an alternative relay and may have found a solution
(albeit in Europe). I'm still researching it.

Thanks for everyone's help, especially Mark.