[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Mailing list lag to SOME users

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Tue Aug 19 19:35:10 CEST 2014

The headers seem to have been removed.

We had a similar problem when our list host decided to throttle our mail. Our gmail members get postings within seconds, others can get them hours later. The more list traffic, then longer the delays, and sometimes they arrive out of order.

But that was a shared mail server. Is this mail server your own? And our members are with random mail providers. Are the list members all on the same domain?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad