[Mailman-Users] mailman + postfix: suddenly no delivery & logs

Danil Smirnov danil at smirnov.la
Tue Apr 7 15:56:22 CEST 2015

Logs found in /var/lib/mailman/logs - everything is okay with them.

Wrong anti-spam configuration is also found: I have to put
permit_mynetworks before any reject_... entries.

p.s. Why a solution always comes right after help message was sent to the list?

2015-04-07 16:22 GMT+03:00 Danil Smirnov <danil at smirnov.la>:
> I've just send new post to my list and I see that postfix got in and
> transfer to mailman script:
> cat /var/log/maillog | grep list1 at domain.net
> Apr  7 15:45:18 host1 postfix/local[32043]: 15439A403A1:
> to=<list1-domain.net at domain.com>, orig_to=<list1 at domain.net>,
> relay=local, delay=0.75, delays=0.36/0.02/0/0.37, dsn=2.0.0,
> status=sent (delivered to command: /var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post
> list1)
> I can see my message in the archive.
> But it seems that there is no delivery to subscribers.
> I've check permissions - they are okay. Also I tried to check
> /var/log/mailman, but it looks like there is no updates in the logs
> for two months, although my lists worked okay (last post was several
> days ago).
> I was unable to find any other information regarding this case in
> logs, I've checked http://wiki.list.org/x/4030723 also with no luck.
> I use 2.1.18-1 version on Centos 6.6.
> Also I have to mention that I did some ant-spam modification of
> postfix recently (see my new directives in the attachment.)
> TIA,
> Danil

More information about the Mailman-Users mailing list