[Moin-user] Sources of advice while setting up a moinmoin

Craig Johnson CPJohnson at edcon.co.za
Tue Sep 27 01:08:07 EDT 2005

Lee,

I have no idea if you've received any replies as this list replies
directly to the sender.

I run exactly the same configuration as you are trying to get going.

Issue A - I don't understand what you're saying here.
Issue B - you need a new line in Moin.py - "sys.path.insert(0,
r'c:\moin\lib\site-packages')"
Issue C - See B
Issue D - This is a reported bug, change that line to read "if os.name
== 'posix' and os.getuid() == 0:" so that the os check happens first.

Craig