[Moin-user] Any way to allow users to create restricted pages?

Kenneth McDonald kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 28 14:57:30 EDT 2005

I'm in the process of building up a Moin site. Some of the pages will
be under tight editorial control (highly restricted), while others
will be free for editing by everyone. This is enforced by default
ACLs being restrictive, and less restrictive pages having specific
ACLs giving more rights. I realize this is somewhat of an inversion
of typical usage, but we wanted to make the more conservative option
the default.

Unfortunately, I know of no way to set things up so that a page is
created with the same #ACL list as its parent page, which is what is
desired in this case. Is there any way of doing so?

Thanks,
Ken