[Moin-user] twiki woes on Mac?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Sep 7 09:29:03 EDT 2006

I can't seem to use the drawing facility on my Mac.  I was horsing around
this morning with Firefox, but I seem to recall having trouble with Safari
in the past as well.  The drawing editor appears, but there is no menu bar
across the top of the window.  I see the palette buttons along the left edge
and the group, ungroup, etc buttons along the bottom edge of the window.

I am still using an oldish version of Moin (1.3.5).  I didn't have a chance
to try against moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de before heading off to work this
morning.  I'll try that when I get home later.  Can anyone tell me if the
situation has improved though?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/
"In China today, Bill Gates is Britney Spears.  In America today, Britney