[Moin-user] set pageinfo

Janssens Karen Karen.Janssens at ua.ac.be
Thu Jan 10 11:03:32 EST 2008

Hello

With our installation of MoinMoin, we want to make it possible to import
new pages automatically. It means: a user provides some text and a page
title (for example by email) and this is converted into wiki format and
imported into MoinMoin using a function I wrote based on "edit.saveText"
. This is not the problem. But doing this, the page info is set as "Last
edited ... by localhost".
I would like to make it possible to change the 'localhost' into the user
identification, again by som automated routine.
I have found the functions "page.lasteditinfo" and "page._last_edited",
but I need to *set* the properties 'editor' and 'timestamp', rather than
get them.

Does anyone has an idea? It would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards
Karen

--
Karen Janssens