[Moin-user] recent visited pages

Don Gray don at donaldegray.com
Tue Nov 25 10:09:23 EST 2008

Thomas,

> The trail will appear as soon as you've created an account and logged
> in.

  This was the magic. Thank you. Apparently I did this in the desktop
  version, but didn't bother with 1.7.2.

>> 2. How do I limit the number of historical pages?
>
> You don't. :)

  That makes it simple. I agree with the drive space thoughts. I
  remember purchasing my first 10 Megabyte hard drive, so worrying
  about old unused files goes back a long time. ;{)>

> If you have huge amounts of stuff in moin, you can enable xapian based
> indexed search within moin.

  Not yet, but the InfoSelect data file is over 2 gig, so it could be
  on the horizon.

  I found some Google Desktop extensions that enable adding
  non-supported (by Google) file types to be added to the indexing.
  The moin pages are text files, but don't have a file extension. Is
  there some way to put a file extension on moin wiki page files?

--
Don (336)374-7591

I believe that we form our own lives, that we create our own reality and
that every thing works out for the best. I know I drive some people crazy
with what seems to be ridiculous optimism, but it has always worked for me.
Jim Henson
Add to your optimism at the AYE Conference Nov 7 - 11, 2009
www.AYEconference.com