[Moin-user] Occupy Moin Street!

Kai Jaeger kai at aplteam.com
Mon Nov 21 02:13:00 EST 2011

Although I cannot contribute in any respect due to a lack of
necessaryskills I would like to express my support: Nico is absolutely
right;this needs to be addressed.
Are there any plans for a general test suite for testing themes?
That would be a great improvement because it would give one
theopportunity to check whether a certain theme is working as it
should.Together with a history it would make the decision in favour
(oragainst) of a certain theme much easier.

Kai