[Moin-user] Corrupt pages need removing

Andy Tynan andytynan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 04:24:02 EDT 2012

Hi Thomas and Eric,

Many thanks for the info, it was the kick-start I needed.
With much patience and all the usual gnu utils, I found the corrupted revisions and edit-log files and performed some vi surgery.
My use of categories and FullSearch meant that any corruption anywhere broke this page.

All working now, so thanks again!

-----
Andy