[Moin-user] Creating a static copy of a MoinMoin site

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Tue Apr 12 11:03:07 EDT 2016

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 02:21:16PM +0000, Roger Haase wrote:
>    It has been a few years since I have used this, but
>    try: HelpOnMoinCommand/ExportDump - MoinMoin
>
>     HelpOnMoinCommand/ExportDump - MoinMoin

I've tried that but there are two big problems with the export dump:

1. It adds a .html extension to all pages, meaning that all external
links (i.e. those linking to the wiki from another site) break.

2. It changes a forward slash in URLs to (2f), e.g. About/Contact
because About(2f)Contact.html (again breaking URLs)

--
Paul Waring
Freelance consultant