[Neuroimaging] Tractography normalization

Ariel Rokem arokem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 19:44:29 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Jesus-Omar Ocegueda-Gonzalez <
jomaroceguedag at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nice examples!, thanks! =D
>
> The 'apparent' holes within the ROI maybe normal artifacts of the nearest
> neighbor interpolation (we are looking at just one slice, so I'm not sure
> if there are callosum labels in front and behind too). If it is an isolated
> hole within the warped ROI, and the original ROI had no holes, then I need
> to investigate what happened because the topology must not change.
> Unfortunately, I cannot run the full example because I don't have the
> 'tools' module.

One of those figures is a sum-projection through the volume. There really
is a hole in the ROI (I also looked at it in 3D).

The 'tools' module is a one-function file in that repository:

https://github.com/arokem/AFQ-notebooks/blob/master/tools.py