[Neuroimaging] [DIPY] Question about whole tracks *.trk registration using SLR

Eleftherios Garyfallidis elef at indiana.edu
Thu Sep 21 15:46:33 EDT 2017

Hi Rodrigo,

Whole brain SLR is a great idea! Thank you for your question.  :)

Have in mind that nibabel.trackvis is the old API. Use
nibabel.streamlines.load instead.

Can you please share with me (off the list) your trk files so that I can
correct your
script?

A wild guess is that you are not loading the streamlines correctly.

Did you use DIPY to create those trks or another software?

Also, another suggestion is to run QuickBundles first to reduce the size of
your
datasets. I mean before starting the SLR.

Here is a sample script (in one of my branches).
https://github.com/Garyfallidis/dipy/blob/recobundles/dipy/workflows/align.py

We are working on making something similar available asap in master.

Best,
Eleftherios