[Neuroimaging] DIPY developers and users meetings at ISMRM 2018, Paris

Eleftherios Garyfallidis elef at indiana.edu
Fri Jun 15 16:55:54 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Serge, Ariel, Rafael, Mic, Mauro, Max, Gab, ...., and many other DIPY
contributors are this year in ISMRM in Paris!  Tomorrow Saturday will have
a short lunch meeting near the conference center. Send me a quick email if
you want to join.

Then we plan to organize some drinks during the conference. Monday night
seems reasonable right now. Let me know if you have other suggestions for a
day or if you have suggestions for a nice bar.

Will be really happy to see you all! :)

Cheers,
Eleftherios