[portland] July meeting recap

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 09:55:55 CEST 2010

Thanks for a great meeting Michelle, you run a good one.

I passed on my little gossip item about maybe dropping IDLE from
standard library to ChiPy (Chicago user group, likewise open
archive).

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/chicago/2010-July/006914.html

>From the Pinoy-Python group (Philippines), I learned of this
Twisted tutorial, which does seem quite good:

http://krondo.com/blog/?page_id=1327

Kirby

PS:  my own quirky write-up of this PPUG event.  See y'all again.
http://controlroom.blogspot.com/2010/07/python-users-group-july-2010.html