[PyAR2] [PyAR2-organizers] pyArkansas 2010

Bob Fahr bob.fahr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 18:06:17 CEST 2010

 Greg,
First of all, thanks for continuing to drive this effort!

I really like the idea of 30 min classes for a track.  We can cover a
lot of topics and appeal to a broader audience.

I think it is great that the high schools are contacting us, if we are
getting enough participation from the high schools I think it would be
worth ensuring that we have present topics that would be useful to
them.  As an offshoot of our conference I'd be interested in presenting
to the EAST classes or high school computer classes on-site too.

I'll work on getting some donations of $$ and swag.

Do you have a summary of the stats on the prior conferences we've held?
That would be useful in persuading supporters that this is serious.
Something like number of attendees, where they came from, number of
presenters and their background, past sponsors, feedback from
participants, etc.

Bob