[pypy-dev] PyPy support for Python 3 -- request for comments

Yoann Plénet yoann at linkeos.com
Tue Sep 13 19:26:50 CEST 2011

Hello,

We made a quick translation of the terms of use. You can find them on:
https://elveos.org/en/documentation/cgu
As I told you before they are not definitive but give the outlines of what
will be in the final version.

We are available to discuss them, or anything else, on the irc channel
#elveos on the freenode.net server.
By the way, feel free to comment the terms of use if you see anything
strange or disturbing.

Regards,
Yoann

--