[pypy-dev] Allegro64 buildslave disappeared

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed Apr 22 22:05:21 CEST 2015

On Wed, 2015-04-22 at 12:37 +0300, Matti Picus wrote:

> I am willing to be the POC for the windows buildslave once a suitable
> machine is located that can run it or can host a virtual machine that
> can run it.

Hi Matti,

What are the requirements for the Windows build slave? I have a machine
with >4G RAM and >20G disk running Windows 7 x86_64 that I use as a
builder for my hobby projects. I can't provide direct root ssh access to
it though, as it's in a firewalled environment, is that a problem?

Another catch is that I'm not sure about the longterm future of this
box, but I would expect at least ~4-6 months lifetime, and if it's going
to be decommissioned, I'll try to find a replacement.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev