[Python-3000] Python 3000 and the Google Summer of Code

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Apr 19 13:18:33 CEST 2006

If you and/or Terry would post this that would be great -- I do have
plenty of net access here but my time is very fragmented. Once it's
posted I'll blog a link.

One comment: I would add explicitly to the subject that the PSF is
currently requesting mentors, not students. Perhaps

   Subject: Python Software Foundation looking for mentors for the
Google Summer of Code

would work?

How widely are you sending this? I'd say c.l.py.a, c.l.py, python-dev,
IronPython, Jython, Zope lists.

--Guido