[Python-cuba] Working Group Report for June 2015

Pablo Gabriel Celayes pablocelayes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 00:19:05 CEST 2015

By the way, I forgot to mention, but a few days ago the Python Cuba
community organized their first PyNight. How cool is that?

https://twitter.com/pythoncuba/status/618580757028605953

A good idea would be to figure out ways to help out remotely on small
gatherings like that one, may be a few of us could volunteer to answer
questions via IRC.

*ıl**l**ıl**l**ı* ρąβℓ๏ *ıllı**lı*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablogabrielcelayes
<http://ar.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-celayes/5/535/911/es>