[Python-cuba] Working Group Report for June 2015

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Jul 10 08:56:04 CEST 2015

Hi Pablo,

That's excellent news. The fact this this is happening without outside assistance is even better news: while the PSF has resources, it's always easier to help those who have visibly helped themselves already, I suspect (my board-sitting days are now over).

I would certainly be happy to answer questions, via IRC or email and even maybe by some hangout-like mechanism.

Hi Mary Ann:

I should have thought it worthy of note that June saw a correspondence that culminated in the ejection of a member from the list. This is particularly important because the person in question had suggested that she would be taking up her complaint elsewhere. If that's going to happen I think the Board should be appraised of it.

But what do other members think?

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com / +1 571 484 6266 / +44 208 289 6308 / @holdenweb