[Python-cuba] [PSF-Board] Recognition of new working group

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Sat May 23 00:03:32 CEST 2015

Hi Python Cuba WG,

I am checking on the status of the charter. Once it is complete, please
send me the final file so I can share it with the board and add it to our
wiki.  At that point the PSF board will vote on acknowledging the
workgroup. At minimal, we need to know how you will vote on items, how you
will communicate, and who is part of the group.

Thanks,

Ewa