[Python-Dev] Feedback wanted on --with-next-framework patch

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:17:19 +0200

I've put a patch to configure.in, Makefile.pre.in and
Modules/getpath.c into the patch manager, number 450351 (will pasting
URLs here work? The url is
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=450350&group_id=5470&atid=305470

I've assigned it to Martin because he's been helpful with configure
stuff in the past, but as we've added quite a few targets to the
Makefile (used for framework builds only) I can't be sure we didn't
break things on other platforms.

"we", by the way, is myself and Tony Lownds, who did a large part of
the work.
www.oratrix.nl/~jack    | ++++ see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/ ++++