[Python-Dev] Patches

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Oct 20 12:49:39 CEST 2004

    Martin> If you want to push one of these patches, and you don't
    Martin> want to use the procedure of guaranteed review that I
    Martin> promise, you can still use the begging procedure that most
    Martin> people come up with.

Sure.  I don't suggest reducing price in order to get you to review
more patches.  What I like about your procedure is that it encourages
people to get involved in helping each other in developing Python.
While python-dev is really excellent for mentoring design and
implementation, this looks like a good way to get people involved in
reviewing.  I think that activity is normally under-staffed in most
projects.

I'd-rather-be-coding-too-ly y'rs,