[Python-Dev] Python wiki

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Fri Sep 24 16:34:51 CEST 2010

>>> Who are they?
>>
>> I don't actually know entirely; at a minimum, Skip Montanaro.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:31 AM, Michael Foord
<fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> Wiki maintenance is discussed, along with other python.org maintenance
> topics, on the pydotorg-www mailing list:

Which has hidden its membership (even to members). Does it really need
to appear that secretive? At least the message archive is open and has
all the usual suspects.

> More wiki and website maintainers needed!

Maybe a prominent wiki page with info about how to join the list and
the responsibilities / needs would help?

Also, I gotta say that the wiki login process is awkward.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)