Any Python project similar to Jserv and Cocoon?

Alessandro Bottoni Alessandro.Bottoni at think3.com
Wed Jun 21 08:34:17 EDT 2000

Hi Snake-tamers,
lately, I have been playing with XML, Apache, Jserv and Cocoon (see
http://www.apache.org , http://java.apache.org and http:/xml.apache.org ).

All of these tools are written in Java (and this makes almost impossible to
make a "distribution" CD-ROM for them, because of the strict licence policy
of Sun...).

As you know, Java and Python are somehow similar so I wonder if anybody is
thinking to use Python for building a set of XML server tools, more or less
equivalent to Jserv and Cocoon, for the Apache web server.

Does anybody know of any project like that?

Thanks in advance for your attention.
Alessandro Bottoni (Alessandro.Bottoni at Think3.com)
Web Programmer @ Think3 inc. (www.think3.com)
I do not speak for think3 and they return the favour