Palm Python?

Gregory Tucker tuckerg at acm.org
Mon Jun 5 18:55:44 EDT 2000

There is also a scaled down version of Java called Waba, that is more
optimal for small devices. It does not support multi-threading, and lost a
few other features. There is a Waba VM available for both Palm and Windows
CE, and an application written for the WVM can be executed under a true JVM.

        http://www.wabasoft.com/

I believe there is active development of the WVM and the class libraries, as
well as applications written under it.

Of course, I would still prefer Python, but...

Regards,
Greg