Facilities Management software

GADGIL PRASAD /INFRA/INFOTECH GADGILP at INFOTECH.ICICI.com
Thu Aug 23 01:42:08 EDT 2001

hello,

we are currently useing a sw 'Advanced Help Desk' (CA) which
is a sort of Object Ori. Framework for the inter-organization
helpdesk tasks. The IT req is currently automated. Though
FM will also be interesting to be added to it's tasks.

I am more involved in customisation of this OO framework sw
and from what I have seen, has a fairly clean design.

this effort seems interesting, if only to learn python to me.
btw AHD uses, rdbms in backend, a java OR web-clnt to connect
to the AHD server to log calls update them etc.

/psg

.

--

"This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the