pyrepl-0.6

cmkl cmkleffner at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 09:50:49 EST 2001

Really cool,

during development I'm able to put several lines with

 pyrepl.python_reader.ReaderConsole(vars(), 0, None).interact()

within the code, even inside functions!

All I need is 'import pyrepl.python_reader' at the beginnig of
the module. Now I can estimate the state of the programm interactivly
within the scope of the function - break pyrepl with CTRL<D> - proceed
with the script and take a break at the next line with pyrepl....

Some kind of debugging with hardcoded breakpoints or
'debbuging for dummies'. This is the thing I was looking for!

Carl