python, perl, lisp, tcl / got a decision to make, can you give me a view point please ? and a joke for python users :)

Wayne Izatt wayne.izatt at _nospam_myself.com
Fri Mar 23 00:50:33 EST 2001

I'll bite...

Without a doubt, Python is the better of the three. If only I'd
known about it before I leaned the other two.

cheers

news:3aba3076.14395287 at news.vif.com...