python, perl, lisp, tcl / got a decision to make, can you give me a view point please ? and a joke for python users : )

Moshe Zadka moshez at
Fri Mar 23 12:47:32 CET 2001

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, "Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at> wrote:

> doesn't work; it imports both "warnings_are_errors" and
> "from_import_star_is_evil", and as I've pointed out before,
> catching ParadoxErrors is really hard.

As you've pointed out in the future, you mean? 2005, I think it

"I'll be ex-DPL soon anyway so I'm        |LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
looking for someplace else to grab power."|YODA: no. Quicker,
   -- Wichert Akkerman (on debian-private)|      easier, more seductive.
For public key, finger moshez at  |http://www.{python,debian,gnu}.org